Sunday, August 10, 2008

2nd Assignment [Illustration] - Research

Second assignment is an illustration. I need to illustrate it in Adobe Illustrator. Before that, I need to know what kind of illustration and what is a good title for that.

Illustration also must based on the personal symbol that has created before. My own personal symbol is just a simple symbol. It has an earth, with a crown on the top of it and two smiley faces at the center of the earth.

In my research, I need to find a good example for my illustration (not copying it).
I try to find a good image of tree because a main subject for my illustration is tree. Here are some examples:






















Also, in my previous symbol, there are two smiley faces. That will be presented as the humans, a boy and a girl. In my illustration, I will draw two human and behind them is a tree. It is kinda like a deforestation problem, so we must protect the trees. In my illustration later, I will draw one single tree only. Not to mention that the trees are so many and why I want to draw only one? That's because a single tree represents all of it. That's right, all of it.

1 comment:

amertya said...

sometimes i also want to design something like you