Friday, September 12, 2008

3rd Assignment [Poster] - Research

Now it is my final assignment time. I need to do a poster based on the area of choices. I want to focus about 'deforestation' and in my poster, I need to show some messages too. Just like what I did on the previous work, I will make a tree as a main subject for my poster.

I've decided to draw an earth too, but since my lecturer said that drawing an earth is too common, so I need to find something that is similiar with earth. What I have inside my mind is just a sphere. Probably it is good if I create something that can reflect about the earth or should I say, something 'shiny'.

Here are some image references that I think will be helpful for my assignment:













Finally, I have decided on what to do for my poster. I need:
-To create a shiny, reflective sphere which is represented as earth
-To draw a tree inside the sphere
-To draw two humans in front of the tree, looking toward of it
-To decide what color that is suitable for my poster, so it will be more atrractive and good looking
I should do some sketch for my poster. Probably, I should go on simple, not so complicated on this one.

No comments: